Licensed leisure

A.C. Hughes have been providing accountancy and consultancy services to the licensed trade including publicans, tenants, managers and licensees, for many years. These are typically for public houses, bars, nightclubs, cafés and hotels.

We will sort out all your paperwork, payroll, VAT and tax issues leaving you, the licensee, more time to do what you do best, running your pub. We will also dealdirectly with HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf, making your life simpler and allowing you to concentrate of growing your business.

Some of the services we provide to the licensed trade include:

General book-keeping

Preparation and filing of accounts

Management accounts

Payroll services

Preparation and filing of tax returns and tax planning

Preparation and filing of VAT returns

Stock taking services

Business planning and cash flow forecasts

General advice

In addition, with our Cloud Accounting service, we can undertake all the essential work at our offices but all the records will be available to access directly from our server at any time. You can also deliver documents to us using this service saving you time and money.

Con't find the answer to your question?
Contact us and we'll be glad to help.